Thursday 16 December 2010

Introduction...


Lol.. So I am actually doing this… Writing a blog.. *cringe*
Okay..so I’ll start off by giving a brief overview of myself and what to expect.

Name: 
Kally.

Religious Status: 

Okay now I would like to make one thing EXTREMELY clear. I am a person who follows Christ. He’s my priority and my all in all.. I am not perfect, most definitely not. But I try to do things the Jesus way.  If you don’t know Jesus, ask me about Him I’d tell you.. He’s a really cool and interesting guy. Bottom line is he’s my Eternal Insurance.

Purpose of the Blog
Erm.. pretty much Everything I consider to be relevant to me…  I’m just tired of Twitter telling me “I have to be more clever” are you kidding? How can a computer tell me I have to be more clever.. but heh! Okay so sha.. This is my erm outlet as I tend to be really opinionated about stuff…

Okay to be honest.. the main purpose of the blog is to challenge myself.. develop my way of thinking.. explore more areas.. current events and stuff..  like frankly I’m tired of being limited to what rave is going on, or who is sleeping with who.. or who’s lying to who.. abeg, lets step to a higher intellectual level, life is more serious than that jare.
(oh by the way.. I’m Nigerian so please excuse the one off slangs)
So hopefully this blog would be interesting and no I don’t plan for it to be different and be that special one… It’s JUST a blog.. -_- life is not that serious…
So.. Let’s Go!



No comments:

Post a Comment