Monday 25 April 2011

Arrive Heaven In Style!!!!!!



Okay so I watched this movie last night.. Nigerian movie… pretty much a English/Yoruba movie ( a rare exception).. Basically talking about what happens when one guy died.

The summary of the film is as follows:

So there was this “rich man” who dies and didn’t realise he was dead.. and was still offering money to the angels to let them go. So sha when the Kabiyesi  (which is  one of God’s name in Yoruba.)came in.. I LOOOVEEE the way the Yoruba’s say Kabiyesi. The respect shown is unmistakable. One time the guy called the Kabiyesi a liar… ABOMINATION!!!! The court (I’m guessing these are meant to be the elders in heaven) stood up and started to pacify the Kabiyesi with praise and eulogies.. and mehn.. I tell you.. YOU HAVE NOT HEARD PRAISE UNTIL YOU HEAR A YORUBA EULOGY ahn ahn you sef you will say ahn ahn only one person?!?!… the Yoruba eulogies for God.. hmm one can take like 15 minutes.. they will just be praising God.. not singing  or dancing as in just praising God.. I’ll try and youtube one and put it at the end of it. Well I don’t speak Yoruba so fluently.. (Shamed.com, have to work on that)  anyways back to the point


Sha the guy’s neighbour now came in and we then realise that even though she got into heaven.. it was as if.. she JUST managed to enter heaven.. they now  gave her one “housegirl looking” outfit.. ah! Well she entered heaven but the way they even admitted her into the heaven sef…. After Kabiyesi told her he was disappointed in her for not doing enough to show His work on earth (wow that went deep… that’s gatta hurt, God the personification of Love to tell you he’s disappointed in you.) sha point is she just managed to entered heaven,

Then the guy’s househelp… ahn ahn when the babe landed see praise.. my goodness.. ahn ahn see praise, the house help was just praising..… infact the Kabiyesi now  started to smile… (Kabiyesi’s don’t smile)  AND STOOD UP!!!! *Gasp* any Yoruba worth their salt know that the Kabiyesi’s don’t stand up for nobody, talkless of a mere mortal… … (gheun ghuen gheun) basically the girl’s  praise had moved God..  (my parents then said to me.. look if you’re having problems and you’re praying and asking and doing things.. don’t worry just pause it.. just start to praise God ehn.. He will move Himself and come and enter your situation.. Donnie Mclurkin even supports its with this video..  
Watch from 4.05 (if you are not moved at least by his infectious enthusiasm please get yourself checked!!! when you are not stone) 


Anyways point being, apparently the househelp had tried to preach to the guy  several times and he didn’t listen, and been doing work on earth that she how will I put it, basically she did well for what she was given and her circumstance. (she was not bitter, despite her circumstance..  But she loved God and her heart was right with God) . Kabiyesi now went and told them to dress her up… they dressed her in what was supposed to be her crown and beautiful garments some, supposedly dazzling outfits like that sha.

Back to the main guy who was alternating between threatening Kabiyesi (This man does not fear God, how dare you threaten the Kabiyesi???In the olden days.. you will be killed immediately!) begging him and trying to negotiate with Him (and the elders now started telling the guy, that what is it that you have that the Kabiyesi has not given you.. ehn?)   So at the end of the day, Kabiyesi banished him to the “Land of the Darkness”  (popularly known as Hell) cos that’s where his actions got him..
And that was the end of the story…

Okay it wasn’t really the end but that’s the end of the relevant part.

So my point, to my fellow Christians.. How do you want to enter heaven?

Do you just want to just enter by chance? Just do minimal runz? And just do on the get by and then yeah somehow you get in? you don’t even get a mansion… they will now give you “house girl outfit?”   if on earth you want to be wearing LV and  Burberry by force or fire.. and yet you want to wear some jonzing outfit for the rest of your existence.. no bling on your crown..  ah.. you are on your own mate!. Yeah sure there’s no sadness in heaven and all that, but if you’re going arrive there and spend your eternity there…  you might as do it in style no?  (What I mean is if you’re going to serve God, you might as well do it well right?... right??? )

Or do you want to enter in such a way that when you enter.. that the angels will celebrate your arrival…. Now imagine this situation. Imagine how they welcome the Queen of England somewhere..  now think of something better than that.. yep that’s you entering heaven… ah I won’t lie to you that’s the kind of welcome I want oh.. I am not going lie.. though the first person I want to see when I reach Heaven is Jesus and give him one mighty hug!!!! (ahh the single greatest moment of my existence, when I see Jesus)  but I won’t be so cocky as to say oh that’s definitely the welcome I will get.. I will just do my best.. which is probably not much, and pray that God sees it as something worthy of even His phrase “well done good and faithful servant”, mehn I gats step my game up to get that sha.

To those who are like “yeah whatever”..
Lol let me just tell you this thing now.. God does not accept lukewarm people.. The bible says He WILL vomit you out of his mouth.. I’m not really sure how he will do that, but I’m pretty sure it’s not a nice sight... it’s just like you cooked something for someone and they vomited it in front of you out of pure unsaturated disgust.. ah!!! You yourself you know you will never cook for someone again... now imagine something 100x worse than that.  So please fix up don’t deceive yourself…And think about it..

Everyone, you know places as beautiful as Caribbean’s right? Maldives, Cancun, Barbados, South of Africa and all that jazz... or imagine the most beautiful place in the world.. it was created in 7 days!!! Heaven has been prepped for us for THOUSANDS of years... so you my friend you have absolutely no idea how beautiful Heaven will be, infact our human body cannot comprehend nor handle the heavenly bunzness, So we will get our own heavenly body.. (ah God oh, please let me have pure Brazilian long hair like this ehn? 14 inches.. from my own head oh!!  #jokes).  Personally the thought that something could ever exceed the dream home/life I have in my mind... is beyond me... and believe me, it’s pretty demanding, I’m not even going to bother  making it here on earth.. and mehn  no council tax, no rent, no mortgage, no annoying water bills or whatever.. God has sorted it out.. ahhhh.. I gats go mate... sorry oh I don’t know about you, but that’s where the REAL party is at!!!! Whoop!!

So I leave you with these words..

Don’t just plan to enter heaven.. Let the angels be able to celebrate your arrival into heaven.  

Stay blessed!!! :D :D :D

MsKally

2 comments:

  1. Amazing message...

    witnessed a woman giving eulogies to God... almost 30mins fa!

    it is well, may we enter in grand style, amen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! :-) :-) Lol 30 minutes??! that's serious oh.. and Amen oh.. may we all do by His Grace

    ReplyDelete