Wednesday 8 June 2011

Random Tid Bits.. What I love At the Moment



My favouritest Christian band in the world with Chris Tomlin running a close second.... but both very awesome awesome awesome people.. 



These people http://revivalgh.blogspot.com make the gorgeous houses and the exact type of house I would eventually love to make a home. I can be extremely picky definitely but I love these beautiful things. If they are around by the time I want to settle and stuff, and God willing finances are secure.. I shall be definitely getting in touch with these people..  
This is currently my phone wall paper. With some slight adjustments to make it more child friendly, this would be my ideal home... Especially loving the windows!!! 


There was a time i was bored and went to town.. and found myself in House of Fraser... and I was in the bridal section.. IT WAS BY ACCIDENT!!!  okay I was actually looking for a section there right, and I just saw all these bridal dresses, and thought okay, let me go have a look.. and saw this absolutely gorgeous dress that I just had to take a pic which is this... --->
and put it up on my DP and people thought I was getting married.. lol in God's time :-). sha I now saw some pictures over the weekend a bride wearing the exact same dress.. I was super excited cos it looked incredibly beautiful on her... 

here are some pics.. (Cropped them out cos they don't know me o.. and ah.. i don't want them to sue me.) 





The photographer is awesome by the way... looked through the wedding pictures and some others of people i knew that the photographer had done... *breathtaking fam... simply breathtaking*

Speaking of weddings... I found one events organiser on facebook... i'm not going to say anything except "Si Est Perfection" the pictures shall speak for themselves... sha Facebook "Tsoule" 






Evening Reception anyone??? YES PLEASE!!!! 


I love colours... 


**sigh**




These last two definitely have me thinking evening reception are waayyy better than afternoon weddings, i mean you get to avoid the sun and it's usually cooler in the evenings! 


One of Life's simple pleasures I'm grateful this exists. 


I cannot emphasize enough the blessing that is this cake.. The Red Velvet from Hummingbird with special thanks for Opeyewa who always brings them for me from London.... 

#random I have this thing about my indulgences.. i try to make a rule about not getting too used to them. So I can truly and absolutely enjoy them whenever I have them.


This right here has to be the absolute best apple pie in the whole wide world.. or well that i've come across.. taking it with Tesco's Light Choices Custard.... I have had apple pies yeah? but this... i don't know what's in it.. but whatever it is.. it's amazing... Si Est Perfection. (this by the way is the highest compliment I would give to anything!!) 


Grey's Anatomy... oh Grey's.. this is currently my favourite Show now.. but (24 is still at the top of the list.. but yeah point being) Currently on season 5. the bunzness of this show is something else... 'nuff said.. =) 






Bebo Norman's God Of My Everything. This is my favourite song at the moment... seriously EVERY SINGLE LINE  of this song qualifies... especially this line "God of the pain that no-one else will ever see" Indeed we all go through one thing or the other that we can't really communicate the feelings to anyone else. There has been some times when I just feel that only God can understand what and how.... Another line i loved... " And when the mountains shake.. you are my God, you never change.. and when the earth gives way.. you are still God, you never change..." as in this one of the many many may many definitions I have to say about God.. put this song on full blast... it's just beautiful... 
 Trying not to over play this song so I won't get tired of it and things.... 



Ah my article!!! going to read it now! Toodles x

3 comments:

  1. Interesting...very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that house!!! Those windows!!! Sigh. Love it.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete