Sunday 20 February 2011

Random Thoughts 21/02/2010

#NowPlaying This is our God - Hillsongs United.

So.. I wanted to write... just write something.. so whatever.

Fashion:

So I was going through this girl's blog Mild and Meek abi Meek and Mild... i don't know again... I have to rate the babe... you can feel the passion radiating off her blog... She loves her makeup/hair/dressing and to be fair gave me an idea of what to do with my wardrobe and stuff like that..

I think I need to take fashion/makeup a little bit more seriously now. I like it, it's fascinating. but I shall leave the obsession to the pros which is EXPENSIVE (time wise mostly and financially as well)..i don't take life that seriously lol..  However . I love love it when people put together a combination and it just works.... (not neccesarily expensive stuff)  and I'm not one to put together a lot of things.. very basic when it comes to my dressings and accessories.
For example I've got quite a few wristwatches.. that I love.. especially  the very beautiful one I got at christmas.. but babe like me.. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to work the latch. YES IT IS THAT COMPLICATED!!!! okay maybe not.. I tend not to wear it out or places i might be walking to or doing a lot fo walking, cos I'm so terrified that it will fall off because I haven't latched it properly...
but since i got my reasonable watch from my aunt some years back for my birthday.. I still wear that watch till tomorrow and I always forget to take a change of watch in case I'm going somewhere nice.. -_-

anyways so yeah back to fashion.. I need to find my niche.. i'm good with colours, (i think) but fashion has advanced so much, whilst I was stuck with the undergrad that was school.. I kind of feel lost and not sure what works for me anymore. So but with the Meek and Mild, blog I've found some inspirations and some stuff I shall invest in.... So i shall let you know how the next couple of days goes. Providing i'm not too lazy and get stuck in my basic jeggings and normal top. For this to work I really need to chuck these pair of Levi Jeans which make me look so dressed down, but are the most comfortable jeans i've owned in my life.. cos they are a size big for me.  Just throw them on, when I have deadlines or  occasional I'm waking up when my lecture is starting and babes have to run #don'tjudgeme

School
Please don't get me started on this school business.. I am very happy i'm in school don't get me wrong.. I mean there are people who would LOVE to be inschool and the qualifications i'm getting with this PG i'm doing.. it's a bargain, and in the long run I shall be grateful.. buuuttt..... lets just say babes are not smiling right now. but God is in control... #thatisall

God..
Lol.. my Jesus and my God.. has been bunz to me as ever.. so lovellyyy a relationship... gave me a little surprise during the week.. or make that two.. :-D don't know.. we shall see how it all turns out.. any-ways.. so I went to BCC (my church) this morning and this song was basically our song for the sunday.. the now playing song that is.. it's really beautiful.. Freely He gave His Love for us.. This is our God...

Sidebar: May I just mention that Hillsong United has been incredibly crucial and instrumental in my relationship with God.. they make me feel close to God.... like unbelievable.. they are God-sent. #shoutout to Sam Dichinero for introducing me to Hillsong United. Sometimes i'm not good with expressing how I feel, and I have to find the right song to express how I feel.. but Hillsongs.. i don't even know how to explain how I feel. The love flows...  the two songs that make me feel especially close to God are these two songs.. You Hold Me Now then Arms Open Wide.. (in that order and together on their album (Across The Earth)

Anyways.. So My mantra for the week... Lord I Owe It all to you!

Kally xXx













No comments:

Post a Comment